X Factor 2011: Sophie Habibis in a red Antonio Berardi galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps? (PHOTOS)
Sophie Habibis dressed very like her mentor on the X Factor today in a red fitted galaxy dress. Kelly’s red dress may have been a little shorter and a little sexier though!
Sophie’s collared dress had some puffy sleeves and was quite low-cute and figure hugging on the London girl. Sophie is being styled as a grown up, very unlike the other teenage contestants. We liked it but opinion was spilt on twitter with some people thinking it was too dull and grown-up.
Sophie may be being sold as the least confident girl in the competition but we thought she looked great.
>>>Other related stories
- Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress
- Sophie Habibis in a red galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps?
- Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits
- Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit
- Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket
- Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights
- Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress
- Kelly Rowland stunning in Todd Lynn stael zip red minidress Tulisa Contostavlos in a copy cat black dress
Last week Sophie Habibis sang Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and she wore an Aqua dress which we loved – she looked very glamorous. The beige dress had a tulip skirt and a belted waist along with a very deep V-neck – have a look at the photos.
Sophie’s shoes were Kurt Geiger and her earrings were from Forever 21.
We did an article last week on all of the X Factor girls’ outfits and where you can get them if you want to have a nosy!
The barmaid looked fantastic on the show and in her make-over photos. We think she has done the best from make-over in the show so far. She was styled as a mini Tulisa in a stunning orange and white 60s style mini dress with gold cuffs which was very striking.
What did you think of Sophie’s look tonight?
|X Factor 2011: Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits (PHOTOS)||Home||X Factor 2011: Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress (PHOTOS)|