X Factor 2011: Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress (PHOTOS)
Sami Brookes sang I Will Always Love You from the Bodyguard tonight (well ok Dolly Parton but who knew?). There were mixed reactions with Gary proclaiming that she was like a cruise singer but Kelly Rowland loving the performance.
The barmaid wore a long blue maxi dress with a silver sparkly bolero. Sami herself looked fantastic – we loved her poker straight hair and subtle make up. Sami’s dress was another matter. They dressed her like a fat girl, a bit like a fat Carole Vorderman!
Samantha Brookes only just made it through to the live shows of the X Factor this year because Goldie dropped out. We hated the way that she was styled last week – it was like a man in drag!
>>>Other related stories
- Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress
- Sophie Habibis in a red galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps?
- Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits
- Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit
- Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket
- Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights
- Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress
- Kelly Rowland stunning in Todd Lynn stael zip red minidress Tulisa Contostavlos in a copy cat black dress
Last week they dressed her like she was at least 50 in a dull black outfit with sparkly jacket. Her hair was in curls and her make-up was completely overdone! This week was not much better. They just do not know how to dress a curvy woman on the show.
Sami Brookes may have looked twenty years older than she was but her jacket was pure youth – from New Look! Get the jacket for just £34.99.
Did you love Samantha’s outfit this week or do you agree with us that the stylists are not used to dressing curvy girls?