X Factor 2011: Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit from Topshop (PHOTOS)
Misha Bryan is nothing if not eye-catching! For tonight’s show she wore a shiny purple jumpsuit with huge shoulders. The Dirty Pretty Things jumpsuit was customised.
The jumpsuit made nothing of her curvy figure, although it was quite low cut. Misha had her hair in a massive quiff – the whole thing was really quite bad. It was all very Grace Jones like, perhaps Gary Glitter?
Why do the stylists insist on dressing these girls like clowns!
Louis thought that Misha was an urban queen and Tulisa loves that she reinvents herself all the time…
>>>Other related stories
- Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress
- Sophie Habibis in a red galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps?
- Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits
- Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit
- Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket
- Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights
- Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress
- Kelly Rowland stunning in Todd Lynn stael zip red minidress Tulisa Contostavlos in a copy cat black dress
Gary Barlow thought that she is the queen of soul and it is not like watching a contestant, it was like watching a guest artist.
Last week for her first live performance on the show Misha wore a bespoke outfit made out of newspapers to sing Adele’s Rolling In The Deep, complete with rap. She also wore a crown! The outfit was very Lady Gaga. It was from Rock Boutique and she teamed it with red ankle boots trimmed with leopard print.
Have a look at the full article with the low-down on all the X Factor girls outfits and where they got them.
Louis Walsh thought Misha’s styling was fantastic last week, like a diva from the States but we were not so sure. Our actual words were:
“Yes if that diva rolled about in the recycling bin perhaps!”
For her make-over photo Misha kept her individual style with a strapless dress embellished with huge purple and black roses. It is her hair that always catches our attention, how does she get the time to do that!
There were rumours this week that Misha was told off by her mentor Kelly Rowland for being rude to the crew backstage. We really hope that is not true L Check out the full article on UnrealityTV
|X Factor 2011: Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket (PHOTOS)||Home||X Factor 2011: Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits (PHOTOS)|