X Factor 2011: Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress (PHOTOS)
Kitty was dressed as Alice in Wonderland for tonight’s performance in a mini white dress with netting, a long blonde wig complete with black Alice band and furry rabbit!
The dress was better than the performance but the wig was actual fancy dress quality.
Kitty sang Bjork It’s All So Quiet in an Alice in Wonderland themed performance with a mad hatter, rabbit and some dancers at her table for afternoon tea. Louis Walsh went crazy at the end, so he seemed to love it. Then again, he loved Jedward…
>>>Other related stories
- Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress
- Sophie Habibis in a red galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps?
- Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits
- Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit
- Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket
- Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights
- Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress
- Kelly Rowland stunning in Todd Lynn stael zip red minidress Tulisa Contostavlos in a copy cat black dress
Tulisa said she was speechless, she obviously does not like Kitty but said that her talent should see her through.
Kelly agreed, she said that the blonde singer definitely had talent but that people will not buy Kitty’s records unless they like her which was obviously a sly dig at Kitty’s ability to make everyone dislike her.
Gary tried to be objective and said that he was judging on this performance and she should be there this week but it became very clear that the judges do not like the blonde singer.
Kitty spent most of her VT tonight talking about how awful it is to be bullied, booed, etc etc. She is so like Cher Lloyd it is scary so when Cher Lloyd calls you an attention seeker she must know she has to look at her behavior!
18-year-old Cher told Digital Spy:
“I’m very honest. If I don’t like an act then I’ll say. The one that sticks out for me is Kitty – I have a big thing about her.
“She’s got a lot to learn. I just dislike the way she acts, and she acts that way to get the attention.”
“I think it’s just part of her personality. I know we can’t all get on with everyone, but I think her approach to things is wrong.”
She wore an embellished corset from New York label The Blonds last week for the first live show which hid little and tonight was no different. Last week her make-up actually made her look like a man – we do find it easy to imagine that she was a lapdancer!
We are not great fans of Kitty but what do you think?
|X Factor 2011: Sophie Habibis in a red Antonio Berardi galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps? (PHOTOS)||Home||X Factor 2011: Kitty Brucknell wants to shock viewers with sexy outfits…|