X Factor 2011: Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights (PHOTOS)
Tonight Omagh girl Janet Devlin wore a black and white short sleeved embellished dress to sing Elvis’s Can’t Help Falling In Love.
She teamed the dress from Asos with some lace tights which on anyone else would have been too much but were cute on the red haired Irish girl. Janet’s shoes were from Aldo – she rocked the high street this week!
>>>Other related stories
- Kitty Brucknell is Alice in Wonderland in blonde wig and white dress
- Sophie Habibis in a red galaxy dress styled on Kelly Rowland perhaps?
- Rhythmix do not represent women – they looked awful in muti coloured outfits
- Misha Bryan in crazy shiny Quality Street purple jumpsuit
- Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket
- Janet Devlin rocked high street in embellished minidress from Asos, Aldo shoes and lace tights
- Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress
- Kelly Rowland stunning in Todd Lynn stael zip red minidress Tulisa Contostavlos in a copy cat black dress
The dress was nipped in at the waist and Janet looked and sounded cute on stage. Her skin is so perfect and the red hair really suits her.
Poor Janet lost her Grandfather this week but decided that the show must go on and considering that the judges gave such positive comments we think that her Grandfather would have been proud of the decision.
Last week Janet looked very like Florence Welsh with her red hair in a cute vintage dress from Lily Allen’s shop Lucy in Disguise.
|X Factor 2011: Sami Brookes gets dressed like a fat girl again in blue maxi dress (PHOTOS)||Home||X Factor 2011: Frankie Cocozza wears customised All Saints studded jacket (PHOTOS)|