Prince William and Kate Middleton give the scoop on their honeymoon in Vanity Fair
Just in case you were missing Kate Middleton, Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Catherine we thought we would show you a brand new photo, never seen before.
The newlywed Prince William and Kate Middleton are to grace the cover of July’s Vanity Fair magazine before their US and Canadian trip next month.
The special issue will be released in America on 3 July and is dedicated to ‘Will and Kate’s new life’. The cover picture was taken by Mario Testino, the photographer responsible for the famous engagement snaps. It will include details on ‘honeymooning, house-hunting and who takes out the garbage,’ and describes how the loved-up couple watched their wedding back on television in the days after the ceremony and had a giggle.
It also recalls the rather surprising requests the pair had for their honeymoon suite – including Philadelphia cream cheese and Brussel sprouts.
>Read more Middleton stories
- Kate Middleton wears taupe Reiss dress for visit to the Obamas Michelle Obama goes for Barbara Tfank dress
- Pippa Middleton keeps her figure not just with Pilates she avoids carbs too
- Pippa Middleton tipped to win rear of the year with her headline catching bum!
- LK Bennett to relaunch Kate Middleton’s wedges – someone tell Chelsy Davy!
- Pippa Middleton spotted with George Percy in Madrid, Spain wearing stunning polka dot dress
- Pippa Middleton offered $5 million to star in a porn film! Tasteful….
Uncoincidentally the cover exactly 14 years after Vanity Fair published Princess Diana’s famous Mario Testino spread. It is also timed to hit newstands just as the couple are to arrive in LA in July.
This is Diana’s cover from July 1997:
Testino was a close friend of Princess Diana and was honoured at a gala in his honour in New York last week. The 56-year-old Peruvian said of the royal commission to photograph the newly engaged couple:
‘I guess it was a way for them to keep William’s mother in the whole process of it.’
Despite the pressure of the shoot, Testino said the Duchess ‘looked fabulous’ and that the couple exuded ‘sheer happiness’.
‘They are a young couple in love.’
|The Saturdays’ Una Healy looking leggy outside the Mayfair partying with JLS!||Home||Victoria Secret model and transformer star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley bikini clad in Cabo|